Therapy Service Administrator - East Anglia
- Therapy Service Administrator
- East Anglia
- Associate Manager
- 01223 813838
Therapy Service Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join MIND Professionalsâ?? Cambridge based MIND Therapies Service.
The service provides Autism Diagnostic Assessments for Adults and Children and Psychological Therapy for adults and young people with mild to moderate mental health issues or with other psychological difficulties.
This is an office-based role and office hours are 08:30am to 17:00pm. You will join a close-knit team and will be based in a fast-paced office which receives a high volume of emails and phone calls every day.
About MIND Professionals:
MIND Professionals are a Cambridge based organisation providing Autism Diagnostic Assessments for Adults and Children and Psychological Therapy for adults and young people with mental health issues and other psychological difficulties.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri (08:30 - 17:00)
Location: Stow-cum-Quy, Cambridgeshire
Annual Salary: 19,000
You will provide administrative support to the Head of Therapeutic and Diagnostic Services, Mind Professionals clinicians and the wider internal Mind Professionals team.
- You will be a quick learner with the ability to adapt and learn.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- You will have the aAbility to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally.
- You wil have good IT skills.
- You will have good administrative skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will have a confident telephone manner.
- GCSE English and Maths grade 4/C or equivalent.
For more information in relation to the above post please contact Catherine Jenkins by email to email@example.com
to apply for this job.