Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist - West Midlands
- Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist
- West Midlands
- Specialty Doctor
- 01223 813838
Locum Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist - General Adult Psychiatry
Required in Staffordshire
Hours: 5 days - 2 days in Acute Home Treatment Team, 2 days in Rehabilitation, 1 day in Early Intervention Team
Contract: Locum, 2 months initially
We are urgently looking for a locum Specialty Doctor to provide locum cover within a number of General Adult Psychiatry services - Acute Home Treatment Team, Rehabilitation and Early Intervention Team.
The role is based in Staffordshire and is to start as soon as possible, with likely extension past 2 months.
NO requirements for section 12 or AC approval - full GMC registration is essential.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more info relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Erin at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
to apply for this job.