Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist - Older Adult Community - South
- Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist - Older Adult Community
- Specialty Doctor
- 01223 813838
Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist - Older Adult Community
Locum Contract: Start January 2021 for one month initially, with possibility of extension
Hours: Part Time - 24 Hours (timetable available on request)
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Hourly rate: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Locum Speciality Doctor to provide cover for an Older Adult Specialist Community service in Brentwood, Essex.
- Full GMC licence to practice
- Experience in old age Psychiatric Services
- Section 12 Approval
For more information please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.