Social Worker - South East
- Social Worker
- South East
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Social Worker - Older Adult CMHT
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire - With some scope for remote working
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 09:00 - 20:00. Saturday and Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
Service: Older Adult Community Mental Health Team
On behalf of our client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a locum role with a Community Mental Health Service for older adults.
You will be based in Aylsebury but will have the option for some remote working.
As this is a community role you will need to have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- SWE Registration
- Social Work qualification
- Previous experience in a relevant clinical role/setting
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.