- Social Worker - Forensic Service - Perm - Surrey
- South East
- 32,000 (annual salary)
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- 01223 813838
Location: Charlwood, Surrey
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours / 5 days per week
Service: Forensic (Low and Medium Secure)
Annual Salary: 32,000
On behalf of our Independent Sector client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a permanent role based at a Hospital in Surrey.
The service offers low and medium secure services for male patients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act 1983 (amended 2007) and who benefit from extended treatment and rehabilitation. The hospital also has a male acute service.
You will work alongside the Hospital Director and the wider multidisciplinary team and will build individual rapports to support people to engage in their treatment plans.
You will manage a complex caseload where you will be responsible for social care assessments, risk assessments, facilitate group activities, and will contribute to ICR meetings, supporting service users to make viable plans for their future.
- Previous experience as a Social Worker, within the NHS or private care
- SWE registration
- Social Work Qualification
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave â?? plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Kat (Kathryn) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.