Social Worker - Care Co-ordinator - Community Mental Health
Contract: Locum, ASAP start for 3 months initially
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We are looking for a Social Worker for a Care Co-ordinator role with a community mental health team based in London.
Your work will consist of social care and clinical assessment, risk assessment, physical health, assessments and planning to manage care, risk and review of interventions, liaison with acute wards and community agencies.
You will manage a case load of 25 cases, will contribute to the management of a depot clinic and will attend and write up Tribunal Reports.
- Registration as a Social Worker with SWE
- Familiarity with the carenotes database would be an advantage, as clinical work is recorded electronically.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Kat (Kathryn) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.