Social Worker - CAMHS Eating Disorders
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours / 5 days per week
Service: CAMHS Eating Disorder Service
Annual Salary: 32,000 - 35,000 (depending on experience)
On behalf of our Independent Sector client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a permanent role based at a Hospital in Hertfordshire.
The Hospital operates a Specialist Inpatient Eating Disorder service for children and young people aged 8 up to 18 years. Each treatment programme is tailored to the needs of the young person.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for assessing the social care needs of young people within a low secure service, which will see you act as a principal provider of quality social work services as you address outlined needs in care plans.
You will manage a dedicated caseload with complex care needs and or psychological conditions, which will see you provide social care assessments, implement focused care work on agreed care plans, facilitate group sessions in collaboration with other disciplines and assisting in the assessment of aftercare placements.
- Previous experience as a Social Worker, within the NHS or private care
- SWE registration
- Social Work Qualification
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave â?? plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Kat (Kathryn) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.