Senior Staff Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation - South East
- Senior Staff Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- South East
- 33,565 per annum
- Nursing Care
- RGN - Registered General Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- 01223 813838
Permanent Senior Staff Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Contract: Permanent - Full Time.
Salary: 33,565 per annum
Location: Ashford, Kent
We invite applications from Registered Nurses, for a permanent Senior Staff Nurse role in Kent. You will work in a 32-bed facility that provides specialist rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with a brain injury or other neurological conditions.
Working hours are from 08.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday, though there should be flexibility to meet the needs of unit.
As Senior Staff Nurse, your duties will include:
- Assessment and delivery of effective individual care and treatment
- Effective supervision and development of staff
- Acting as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care
- Taking charge of a designated clinical area
- Acting as a team leader for a group of nurses, acting as a mentor/preceptor
- Deputising for the manager as and when required
- NMC Registration
Employee Benefits Package - Includes:
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
If you would like to arrange a conversation about the role, an informal visit or would like to apply, please contact Sarah on 01223 813 838 or email email@example.com
to apply for this job.