- Senior Social Worker - Part Time - Berkshire
- South East
- 37,960 Pro Rata + Benefits (18,980 FTE)
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- 01223 813838
Social Worker - Forensic Rehabilitation
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Hours: Part time, 18.75 hours / 2.5 days per week
Service: Forensic Rehabilitation
Salary: 37,960 Pro Rata (18,980 FTE)
On behalf of our Independent Sector client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a permanent role based on a new ward at a Berkshire based Hospital.
The new 14-bed ward will join the existing 129 beds that provide Forensic Mental Health rehabilitation, PICU and ASD services.
You will manage a complex caseload where you will be responsible for social care assessments, risk assessments, facilitate group activities, and will contribute to ICR meetings, supporting Service Users to make viable plans for their future.
- Previous experience as a Social Worker, within the NHS or private care
- SWE registration
- Degree in Social Work, CQSW or CSS or Dip in Social Work
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave â?? plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.