Senior Safeguarding Practitioner - RMN / Social Worker / Occupational Therapist - London
- Senior Safeguarding Practitioner - RMN / Social Worker / Occupational Therapist
- 37.00 - 42.00 per hour
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 8B
- 01223 813838
Senior Safeguarding Practitioner - RMN / Social Worker / Occupational Therapist
37.00 - 42.00 per hour (umbrella)
Are you a registered Nurse / Occupational Therapist or Social worker with Safeguarding experience?
Our client is seeking a Senior Safeguarding Practitioner to provide expert, evidenced based leadership and direction on all aspects of the Safeguarding Adults, Safeguarding Children, and Prevent agendas working in close collaboration with other health service providers, local authorities, and local Safeguarding and Prevent Boards.
-Experience of safeguarding Adults and Children Experience
-Registered professional qualification i.e. Social Worker / Registered Nurse / Occupational Therapy.
For more information please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.