Senior Community Mental Health Nurse - Band 6
Service: Specialist Community Mental Health Service
Pay: 23.74 per hour (via an umbrella company)
Contract: Locum (12 weeks initially)
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri 9-5
Location: Harlow, Essex
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Community Mental Health Nurse for a role with a service based in Harlow, Essex.
Responsibilities will include case management, care co-ordination, medication management and depot administration, undertaking initial assessments and risk assessment.
- Full driving licence and access to a car
-2 years post-qualifying experience in mental health
- NMC registration (mental health)
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.