RMN - CAMHS - Band 6 - South
- RMN - CAMHS - Band 6
- Up to 23.74 per hour (depending on banding)
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS
Contract: Locum, ASAP start - Ongoing (to be reviewed monthly)
Hours: Full time or Part time, from 18.5 hours to 37.5 hours (various shifts)
Location: Cowley, Oxfordshire
Mind Professionals are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse with experience of working with children and young people, to provide locum cover to a CAMHS service in Cowley, Oxfordshire.
The post will involve care coordination of Young People in CAMHS, duty support and attending multi-agency meetings. Currently, most work is on MSTeams.
- Be an NMC registered RMN (band 6)
- Have experience of working with children and young people
- Have a full driving licence and access to a car
For more information please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.