- RMN - CAMHS Adolescent Unit - Band 5
- 19.19 to 24.95 per hour
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5
- 01223 813838
Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS Adolescent Unit - Band 5
Contract: Locum, ASAP start - until Feb 2021 initially, with possible extension of 3-6 months
Hours: Full time hours - 37.5 hours with opportunity to pick up additional shifts (early, late, night and twilight)
Service: CAMHS - Adolescent Unit
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Mind Professionals are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse with experience of working with young people, to provide locum cover to an adolescent unit in Swindon.
You will work with adolescents with mental health difficulties and your role will involve managing medication, care planning, risk assessments, shift coordination and nursing handovers.
- Be an NMC registered RMN
- Have experience of working with children / young people
For more information please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.