- Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) - Addiction
- North West
- 24,000 - 29,000 (DOE)
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) - Addictions
24,000 to 29,000 (DOE)
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RMN or RGN) with a real passion for helping others, to work within our clientâ??s prison service. This is a really exciting and rewarding role where youâ??ll be able to apply your skills and expertise to positively impact peopleâ??s future, improving their prospects and quality of life.
Our client is an innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) service working in prison settings, inpatient-detox and in the community to inspire clients to progress safely and successfully from dependence to freedom.
As a Registered Nurse within the prison service team in Rochdale or Manchester, you will work closely with offenders offering medical interventions and clinical therapies to support their journey from dependence to freedom. Nurses offer professional, expert clinical support and advice which helps us to deliver exceptional service and support to our clients. You will undertake full clinical assessments, and assess, plan, implement and manage treatment care plans. You will also support with psychosocial interventions.
You will need to be able to work collaboratively within your Nurse team, the wider prison team and across the group with Recovery drug and alcohol service to provide outstanding and innovative services, delivering the best possible outcomes for those in your care.
You will be based at one of our clientâ??s prison services, in either Rochdale or Manchester (HMP Manchester). Whilst you will have a primary site, itâ??s important that the Service is always able to deliver the highest quality of service, so some flexibility is required if cover is needed.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to peopleâ??s lives
- Competitive salary
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Being part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- You will join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
- NMC registration (essential).
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Ben at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.
to apply for this job.