- Registered Nurse - Covid Isolation Unit - Band 5
- East Anglia
- 19.19 per hour (days)
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5
- 01223 813838
Registered Nurse - Covid Isolation Unit - Band 5
Contract: Locum, until 31 January 2021 initially
Hours: Full time, 37.5+ hours (7 day per week services - Hours will be a combination of day and night shifts)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Pay: 19.19 per hour (Days), 24.95 per hour (Nights/Sat) and 30.70 per hour (Sun/Bank Holidays)
Mind professionals are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD or RN) to work in a Covid Isolation unit in Peterborough.
You will care for service users in hospital for their mental health needs who have either tested positive for covid-19, are symptomatic of covid-19 and require nursing in isolation and those who are awaiting a covid-19 swab result and are not able to tolerate self-isolation on their home ward.
You will act as nurse in charge and will be confident to be the only registered nurse on duty for your shift. When there are no patients admitted to the unit you will be re-deployed to other wards within the centre.
- NMC Registration: Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or Adult
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.