Registered Mental Health Nurse - East Yorkshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- East Yorkshire
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Band 6 RMN - Older Peoples CMHT
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Duration: 12 weeks
Hours: 37.5 hrs mon-fri
We are looking for a Community to work within a Hull based Older People Community Mental Health team who provide mental health assessment and interventions predominantly for clients experiencing mental health problems who are over 65.
You will undertake assessments and contribute towards the treatment of patients already on the waiting list as well as new referrals.
If you would like to more information or to apply, please contact Sarah on 01223 813838 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide
to apply for this job.