Registered Mental Health Nurse - Ipswich - East Anglia
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Ipswich
- East Anglia
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5
- 01223 813838
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Ipswich
** Long-Term, Flexible Working Pattern and Hours**
Service: Forensic, Male, Low secure
Contract: The service is able to offer contracts to up to 12 months.
Hours: Flexible, full/or part-time, shifts to match preferences.
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in a 16-bedded unit for offending males over the age of 18 or males at risk of offending, who have a mental illness and who require a low secure setting.
Forensic experience is desirable but NOT essential (training provided)
Mind Professionals â?? Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to email@example.com
to apply for this job.