Registered Mental Health Nurse - Adult Inpatient - East Anglia
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Adult Inpatient
- East Anglia
- 19.19 per hour
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5
- 01223 813838
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Adult Inpatient - Band 5
Contract: Locum, 3 months
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours (rotational shift pattern)
Mind professionals are recruiting for a band 5 RMN or RNLD to work in an adult inpatient ward in Cambridge.
Duties include administration of medication, care delivery and planning for adults admitted to the ward formally or informally under the Mental Health Act, MHA administration and general ward based work.
- NMC Registration (Mental Health / LD)
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.