Registered Mental Health Nurse - Adolescent Inpatient - Tier 4 - East Anglia
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Adolescent Inpatient - Tier 4
- East Anglia
- 19.19 per hour (days)
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5
- 01223 813838
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Adolescent Inpatient - Tier 4 - Band 5
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours (24/7 shifts inclusive of early, late and night shifts)
Pay: 19.19 per hour (Days), 24.95 per hour (Nights/Sat) and 30.70 per hour (Sun/Bank Holidays)
Mind professionals are recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in a Tier 4 Adolescent Inpatient unit in Cambridge.
The unit offers assessment and treatment to young people between the age of 13 and 17 with severe mental health difficulties on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. The unit is situated South of the Cambridge city centre.
You will provide 1:1 support for young people and their families and responsibilities include crisis and conflict management, risk management, support and planning and documentation (care plans, risk assessment and progress notes).
- NMC Registration: Mental Health
- Understanding of the Mental Health Act
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.