Permanent Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD) - Adult Learning Disabilities - West Midlands
- Permanent Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD) - Adult Learning Disabilities
- West Midlands
- 28,106 - 39,300, negotiable depending on experience.
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- 01223 813838
Permanent Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD) - Adult Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience (up to 39,300 per annum)
Would you like to work within one of the UK's most reputable Mental Health Care Providers?
We are currently recruiting for permanent Mental Health Nurses with experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities.
Our client can offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Support for Masterâ??s Degree
- Starting bonus
- To ensure assessments are completed
- Communicate all relevant issues
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical intervention
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidence based and consistent
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this job.