Permanent Staff Nurse - Mental health / Learning disabilities - London
- Permanent Staff Nurse - Mental health / Learning disabilities
- 29,210 - 32,019 negotiable depending on experience.
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- 01223 813838
Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurse
South West London
Senior Staff Nurse: Â£33,104 to Â£36,332 per annum (DPE)
Staff Nurse: Â£25,180 to Â£27,156 per annum (DPE)
Are you looking for a permanent Staff Nurse position?
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to work in London. The candidate will ideally have experience working within psychiatric intensive care units, forensics or acute wards.
Our client can offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Support for Masterâ??s Degree
- 1K PICU bonus
- 9K welcome and retention bonus
- Identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcome of care given.
- Communicating information on patient care to consultant and staff psychiatrist accurately.
- Administering drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with policy and procedures manual.
- Ensure basic nursing procedures are completed as required, TPRs, BPs, weights, blood investigations and that other tests are ordered when required.
- Adhere to hospital operational policies and clinical procedures at all times.
For more information and for an initial discussion please contact Kat at Mind Professionals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01223 813838.
to apply for this job.