Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse - East Anglia
- Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse
- East Anglia
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- 01223 813838
Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse/General Nurse
Service: Neurorehabilitation Service
Annual Salary: 31,473 + benefits
Mind Professionals are looking for a RMN/RGN to work within a rehabilitation service for those affected by a neurological or mental health condition for which challenging behaviour may be the leading impairment.
You will provide assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and complex care for both male and female patients suffering from a broad range of neurological conditions e.g. Huntingtonâ??s disease, an acquired or traumatic brain injury, frontotemporal dementia or functional disorders. Patients can also present with pre-morbid mental health conditions and addiction history.
-Experience working with Neurological disorders
For more info relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.