- Permanent Mental Health Nurse
- South East
- Up to 39,000 (depending on experience)
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- 01223 813838
Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service: CAMHS Eating Disorder
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Annual Salary: up to 39,000, Depending on experience
Are you a compassionate Mental Health Nurse who is keen to join an established, private organisation with a unique approach to delivering care?
We are seeking a Registered RMN to work within a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder service which empowers recovery in a fast-paced challenging environment. You will join a vibrant team that works together to provide care to children and young adults aged 8-18 years supporting them to lead fulfilled lives.
This is a hugely rewarding role, with excellent benefits such as:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave â?? plus your birthday off!
- Well-being support and activities ( be it a chat, massage or group activities)
- Career development and training
- Lunch Vouchers
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.