Permanent Mental Health Nurse - West Midlands
- Permanent Mental Health Nurse
- West Midlands
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- 01223 813838
Permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse/ CAMHS Nurse
Service: Inpatient and day patient eating disorder services (Young people & Adults)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Annual Salary: 30,400.50
We are seeking a Registered RMN/ CAMHS Nurse to work within a specialist inpatient and day patient eating disorder service for Male and female young people aged 8-18yrs and adults aged 18-25yrs, with a primary diagnosis of eating disorders who are working on goals to return to community living.
The service specialises in supporting young people with the transition from CAMHS to adult services.
You will provide high-quality care to service users, while supporting your colleagues and promoting teamwork.
-Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Experience working with young people and Adults (preferable)
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.