Permanent Clinical Team Leader - Berkshire - London West
- Permanent Clinical Team Leader - Berkshire
- London West
- up to 38,000, depending on experience.
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- 01223 813838
Permanent Clinical Team Leader - CAMHS - Berkshire
Working pattern: Full-time (39 hours) - Early & Late shifts including Weekends
Salary: up to Â£38,000, depending on experience.
Mind Professionals are currently recruiting for a Permanent Clinical Team Leader for on behalf of one of our private clients.
You would provides strong clinical leadership to the nursing team.
The service provide care for children and young people with eating disorders, and other mental health conditions such as bipolar and emerging personality disorders.
NMC registration as a Mental Health Nurse
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
If you would like to know more, please contact Kat on 01223 813838 or email .firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this job.