Perinatal Practitioner - Mental Health - Buckinghamshire - South East
- Perinatal Practitioner - Mental Health - Buckinghamshire
- South East
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Perinatal Practitioner - Mental Health - Buckinghamshire
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire + some home/remote working
Contract: Locum, up to 6 months initially
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours / 5 days per week
Service: Perinatal Mental Health Team
On behalf of our NHS client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a Band 6 locum practitioner role with a Buckinghamshire perinatal mental health team.
- Previous experience in a relevant clinical role/setting
- SWE registration
- Social Work qualification
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Leanne at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.