Locum Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner - Band 6
Pay: 23.74 per hour (via an umbrella company)
Contract: Locum (until 3 months initially, with possible extension thereafter)
Hours: Up to 37.5 - Full time. Mon-Fri 9-5
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner role with a Perinatal Service based in Essex.
The perinatal service base is in Rochford but you will travel through North, Mid and West Essex for clinic appointments and home visits.
- Manage a caseload of service users experiencing moderate to severe perinatal mental health problems, and those with pre-existing severe mental health diagnoses to reduce perinatal risk and maintain stability in this vulnerable period for women's mental health.
- Undertake holistic community assessments with a strong emphasis on the parent-infant relationship and safeguarding.
- Offer a variety of therapeutic interventions including supportive therapy, psychosocial interventions, specialist medication advice and problem solving techniques.
- 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Perinatal experience
- NMC registration (mental health)
- Car driver with access to a vehicle
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.