Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner - Adult CMHT
Service: Adult Community Mental Health
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm plus weekend rota
Contract: Locum, 6 months initially
We are looking for a Registered Social Worker with experience of working in secondary care or acute mental health to work as a Care Coordinator within a Manchester based CMHT.
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualification
- Experience of working in secondary care or acute mental health and of chairing Section 42 Adult Safeguarding Investigations.
- Knowledge and experience of working within/implementing Care Act, Mental Health Act and Capacity Act legislation
- PARIS system training/experience is desirable
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.