Mental Health Practitioner - Older Adult CMHT
Contract: Loucm, until Feb 2022
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 9-5
Service: Older Adult CMHT
On behalf of our NHS client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a Mental Health Practitioner role with an Older Adult Community Mental Health Team based in Manchester.
As part of an integrated, multi-disciplinary team you will work as either a Lead Professionals or Care Coordinator for a caseload of both organic and functional illness.
As you will need to travel you will hold a full driving licence and will have access to your own vehicle.
- Previous experience in a relevant clinical role/setting
- Experience of using Paris and Liquid Logic would be an advantage
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.