Mental Health Practitioner - Part Remote - Sussex
Location: Hove, East Sussex - Part home working and Part office based
Contract: Locum, 3 months +
Hours: Up to full time, Monday to Friday 9-5 (flexible working considered)
Service: Secondary Mental Health Community
On behalf of our NHS client Mind Professionals are looking for a Social Worker for a Mental Health Practitioner role with a Secondary Mental Health Community Team based in East Sussex.
You will work with patients with severe and enduring mental health conditions within a community setting.
- Hold a caseload
- Complete assessments, care plans and risk assessments
- Contribute to team's duty rota
- Previous experience in a relevant clinical role/setting
- SWE registration
- Social Work Qualification
For more information in relation to the above post, or regarding other of our locum or permanent roles, or for more general information please contact Kat (Kathryn) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.