Mental Health Practitioner - HTT - North West
- Mental Health Practitioner - HTT
- North West
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner - Home Based Treatment Team
Location: Salford, Manchester
Service: Home Based Treatment Team
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Sunday 8am to 4pm and/or 2pm-10pm
Contract: Locum, until August 2021 initially
We are looking for a Registered Social Worker with urgent care and community experience to support a Salford based home treatment team with assessments and discharges. You will carry a small caseload of service users within the community.
- Social Work England registration
- Urgent care and community experience
- PARIS system experience is desirable
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.