Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner - Home Based Treatment Team
Service: Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week. 8am to 8.15pm or 8pm to 8.15am
Contract: Locum, until December 2021 initially
We are looking for a Social Worker with experience of the Care Planning process to provide locum support to a Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team based in Wigan.
You will work a 2 week pattern â?? Week 1, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday and Week 2, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualification
- Experience of assessments, case management, risk management and safeguarding for acutely unwell patients.
Experience of mentorship and supervision and coordination of staff.
- RIO training and NHS smartcard
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.