Mental Health Practitioner - CMHT - Manchester - North West
- Mental Health Practitioner - CMHT - Manchester
- North West
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner - CMHT
Service: Community Mental Health Team
Hours: Up to full time, 37.5 hours per week. 8am to 8.15pm or 8pm to 8.15am
Contract: Locum, until December 2021 initially
We are looking for a Social Worker for a Mental Health Practitioner role with a Manchester based CMHT.
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualification
- Experience in a similar role/setting
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.