- Mental Health Practitioner - CAMHS Eating Disorder
- South East
- From 38,376
- Nursing Care
- Clinical Psychologist
- Band 8A
- 01223 813838
Permanent Mental Health Practitioner - CAMHS Eating Disorder
Hours: Part time hours
Start date: ASAP
Salary: From 38,376 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Service: CAMHS Eating Disorder
We are looking for a Mental Health Practitioner for a substantive post within a Tier 4 CAMHS service, on behalf of a private provider in Berkshire.
The 60 bed service supports young people who are experiencing significant mental health difficulties and require inpatient admission. There service includes two PICU wards, a General Adolescent Unit and a Specialist Eating Disorder Ward.
You will be based on a 20 bed female only eating disorder ward for young people with Anorexia Nervosa and other restrictive eating disorders including Atypical Anorexia Nervosa and Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID).
You will join a team of Clinical and Counselling Psychologists, Assistant Psychologists, Family Therapists and Systemic Practitioners, Dieticians, Physiotherapists, Creative Therapists, and Occupational Therapists.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Core qualification - Nursing / Psychology
- CAMHS experience
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and interest to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.