Mental Health Nurse - Dementia Service - South East
- Mental Health Nurse - Dementia Service
- South East
- 24.94 per hour
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Mental Health Nurse - Dementia Service
Location: Epping, Essex
Contract: Locum, ASAP Start - until 17 May 2021 initially
Pay Rate: 24.94 per hour
Hours: Up to full time. Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Service: Dementia Service - Older Adults
Mind Professionals are looking for a RMN with availability to provide locum support to a Dementia Service for adults based in Epping.
- NMC registration (mental health)
- Experience of working with an older adults client group and of working with dementia patients
- Car driver
- Experience of CHC / commissioning processes
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.