Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS - Remote
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 (Part time will also be considered)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Locum, 4 months initially
Location: Staffordshire - Remote (Occasional urgent Face to Face appointments)
Pay: 23.74 per hour
Our Staffordshire based client are seeking an RMN with experience in a CAMHS setting, mental health risk management and mental health risk assessments to provide comprehensive mental health assessment and direct delivery of specialist clinical care to High Risk (Tier 4) CAMHS service users. The role is working from home but you will need to be able to respond to urgent face to face appointments when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing care and management of patients in acute, community and hospital settings
- Manage complex cases and develop risk assessment and relapse management
- Analyse complex situations and regularly undertake complex clinical decisions
- Work closely with all professional disciplines internal and external
- Promote and maintain effective relationships with service users and their carers.
- Experience with children aged 8yrs to 18yrs
- Ability to attend face to face appointments if urgently required
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.