Mental Health Nurse - Autism Community - South
- Mental Health Nurse - Autism Community
- 19.19 to 23.71 per hour (depending on banding)
- Nursing Care
- RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 7
- 01223 813838
Mental Health Nurse - Autism Community
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Hours: 2pm - 8pm - Monday to Friday.
Service: Home Care - Autism Community
Contract: Locum on-going, to be reviewed monthly
Band: 5 or 6
We are looking for an RMN or CPN to deliver care for a 15 autistic young man in a family home setting in Oxfordshire.
You will ideally have availability to support the patient Monday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm.
You are encouraged to engage the patient in activities he enjoys, including cooking, making films, Lego, caring for his pets and music.
- RMN qualification
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working with young people with ASD and management of aggressive behaviour
For more information relating to the above role, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.