Mental Health Liaison Practitioner - London East
- Mental Health Liaison Practitioner
- London East
- Social Care
- Social Worker
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Mental Health Liaison Practitioner - Band 6
Location: Ilford, East London
Hours: Range of 12 hour shifts - Monday to Sunday. Up to 37.5 hours.
Contract: Locum, 3 months initially
We are looking for a Registered Social Worker with experience of assessing the mental health of service users and the associated risks.
You will ideally have experience of working within a psychiatric liaison service, home treatment or Access and Assessment team.
- Rio Experience
- SWE registration
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.