Long Term Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS - South Cumbria - West Midlands
- Long Term Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS - South Cumbria
- West Midlands
- Negotiable (escalated rates)
- 01223 813838
Long Term Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS Community - South Cumbria
Hours: Full and part time considered (flexible)
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Ongoing, potential for long term
Are you looking for your first Consultant role?
Mind Professionals are urgently looking for a locum Psychiatrist with CAMHS or adolescent experience to offer cover for a CAMHS community service based in Lancaster, Lancashire.
This is great opportunity for an Associate Specialist or Specialty Doctor to move into their first Consultant role. The client has also stipulated they will go over and above rate caps. Our client also has another locum, long term CAMHS requirement available in South Cumbria.
While AC status and section 12 are desirable they are not essential.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this job.