Locum Speciality Doctor- Inpatient General Adult Psychiatry - South East
- Locum Speciality Doctor- Inpatient General Adult Psychiatry
- South East
- 01223 813838
Locum Speciality Doctor- Inpatient General Adult Psychiatry
Service: Inpatient General Adult
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Locum (1 month on-going)
Mind Professionals are seeking a psychiatrist to work within a General Adult Inpatient hospital on a new acute 15 bed assessment ward as part of a Multidisciplinary team.
The ward provides assessment and treatment for patients who cannot be safely managed in the community by our Crisis Resolution & Home Treatment Teams. This includes a significant number of patients detained on Sections 2 and 3 of the Mental Health Act.
Many of the patients admitted to the ward will have long-standing and chronic health problems as well as an acute component.
-Section 12 approved
-Experience working in MDT
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long- and short-term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.