Locum Senior Social Worker - Community - Ministry of Defence - Lincolnshire
Hours: Full time, 38 hours per week.
Contract: 1 month initially, with possibility of extension
Start date: ASAP
Mind Professionals are urgently looking for a Locum Senior Social Worker on behalf of the Ministry of Defence, for Locum Cover at their base in Lincolnshire. You will join and become part of a multi-disciplinary team working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units.
About the role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- HCPC registration
- 2 years (min) of post-qualification experience in a community mental health setting
- A full driving licence valid in the UK
Mind Professionals â?? Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (if required)
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this job.