Isle of Man - long term requirement
Locum Psychologist/CBT Therapist - Health Liaison
**Accommodation available and one return flight paid for**
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
Start date: ASAP
Band: 7 and 8a considered
Contract: Long term - 6 months initially
Pay (depending on band): 27.90 - 32.41 per hour via an umbrella company
Would you consider a rare opportunity to work in the Isle of Man for 6 months?
We are looking for a Band 7 or 8a Clinical/Counselling/Health Psychologist or a CBT Therapist to provide health psychology service to a Health Liaison service based on the Isle of Man. You will be working between the General Hospital and within the community.
Our client is looking for candidates with the following:
- HCPC registration or BABCP accreditation
- Health psychology experience OR CBT experience in General Health i.e. Diabetes, Renal, Cardiac, Respiratory, Medically Unexplained Symptoms, Pain Management and Chronic Fatigue
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Kat at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to apply for this job.