Locum Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner - South
- Locum Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner
- 20.00 - 23.00. Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Locum Perinatal Mental Health Practitioner
**Community Mental Health experience and a driver with access to a vehicle are essential for this role**
- Mental Health Nurse
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Social Worker
Contract: Initially 3 months (possibility of extension)
Hours: Full-time (Mon - Fri)
The role of the Perinatal Practitioner will be to:
- Undertake comprehensive mental health assessments
- Manage a complex caseload of service users
- Provide practical advice and support including family work, psychological interventions
For more information please contact: Kathryn at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838, or email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.