Locum Mental Health Practitioner â?? Ministry of Defence - Devon
Location: Devon, South West Coast
Contract: Locum, potential long term placement
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
Mind Professionals are recruiting on behalf of the Ministry of Defence for a band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to work within their community service based in Plymouth, Devon.
To be successful, applicants must have 2 yearsâ?? experience in a Mental Health role and have either of the following:
NMC Registered Mental Health Nurses with an MSc or Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in a Mental Health clinical speciality, preferably but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Registered with the HCPC / BABCP / EMDR UK and Ireland and accredited in either EMDR or CBT
About the role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
For more info relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Kat at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals â?? Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.