Locum Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - Occupational Health - London
Client: Private Health Care Provider
Hours: full or part-time (two days minimum)
35.00 - 40.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Mind Professionals are seeking a Psychologist to provide specialised Clinical/Counselling psychology input to employees of City of London corporates, referred via workplace resources such as Occupational Health, on-site GPs, private medical insurers or Income Protection insurers.
- To provide psychological assessments
- To formulate, implement and recommend intervention plans to colleagues, those in other agencies and for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a service users' mental health problems
- To be responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for individuals and groups
You will have:
- HCPC-registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologist (DClinPsy or equivalent)
- A strong grasp of evidence-based psychological therapy (including CBT and third-wave contextual CBTs/Mindfulness-based approaches, i.e. ACT)
- Significant experience in the assessment and treatment of a variety of psychological conditions amongst a variety of client groups.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Ben at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.