Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - Ministry of Defence - Wiltshire
Hours: 37 hour per week (part-time considered)
Start date: 04/01/2021
Contract: 3 month initially like to be ongoing
Pay: 81.26 per hour
We have an urgent requirement for a Locum Consultant Psychiatrist to work alongside Military personnel in Wiltshire.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
- MRCPsych or International Equivalent
- GMC Specialist Register Entry with valid Licence to Practice
- Professional Indemnity cover for non NHS work
- Previous experience of working with the MOD, with military personnel or war veterans
- Interest or qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interest or qualification in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), EMDR trained
- Interest or qualification in Addiction services
**Remote working may be considered for those with previous MoD Experience**
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant who is looking to gain, or increase, experience of working within the military.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Kat at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.