Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS - London
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS
- 01223 813838
Locum Psychiatrist - Learning Disabilities (CAMHS) - Remote
Service: CAMHS Learning Disabilities / Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Location: Central / West London
Start: Jan 2021
Contract: Locum 4 months (may be extended)
Hours: Part Time - up to 3 days per week
Mind Professionals are looking for a Psychiatrist to work within the LD/NDD service within a wider CAMHS service. You will have the opportunity to work remotely and face to face.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Sarah at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.