Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS - Inpatient - South East
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS - Inpatient
- South East
- 01223 813838
Locum Consultant Psychiatrist â?? CAMHS Learning Disabilities - Inpatient
Full time ideally, part time considered
Start ASAP until 31st March 2020
Independent Sector â?? Outside IR35
Mind Professionals are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist experienced in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAMHS) to provide interim cover one of our client's CAMHS service for young people with LD and Autism in North London.
Sec 12 (2) and AC Approvals are ideally required for this post; consultants without these approvals in place currently may still apply â?? the service may give consideration to accommodating alternative arrangements for AC cover, dependent upon the experience and competencies of the appointed locum.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Kat at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.