Locum Community Psychiatric Nurse - South East
- Locum Community Psychiatric Nurse
- South East
- 23.74 per hour
- Nursing Care
- CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- 01223 813838
Locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse- Colchester
Pay: 23.74 per hour (via an umbrella company)
Hours: Part time Mon-Wed 9-5
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Community Psychiatric Nurse in Colchester, to work with adults with non-psychosis diagnoses aged 18 upwards covering Colchester and Tendering areas so a car driver is essential.
You will work mainly with Duty service within Specialist Mental Health Team, responding to clients more urgent needs, ensuring post-discharge follow ups take place within timeframes, risk assessments, feeding back to Care Coordinators.
-Experience in community mental health
-2 years post-qualifying experience
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.