Locum Clinical Psychologist - Psychiatric Inpatient - East
- Locum Clinical Psychologist - Psychiatric Inpatient
- Clinical Psychologist
- Band 8A
- 01223 813838
Locum Clinical Psychologist - Psychiatric Inpatient
Pay method: Direct Engagement
Service: Psychiatric Inpatient Units
Hours: Up to full time. Part-time work pattern can be considered.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Mind Professionals are recruiting for a Locum Clinical Psychologist to work on Luton based Psychiatric Inpatient Units.
You will have experience of working in acute inpatient settings and the clinical confidence to work independently and to make rapid and well-informed clinical judgements.
You will work alongside a Principal Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Psychologists.
We can appoint at 8a or 8b dependant on knowledge, skills and experience.
- Excellent psychological assessment and formulation skills.
- HCPC registration
- NHS Experience
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Bella (Annabelle) at Mind Professionals on 01223 813838 or email with your CV and availability to email@example.com.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
to apply for this job.